Bio True Lens Solution 120ml/ 300ml
Biotrue is inspired by the biology of your eyes. It goes beyond cleaning by being the only, solution to bring together three bio-inspired innovations: * Has a lubricant found naturally in your eyes Matches the pH of healthy tears Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active.
Bio true lens solution 120ml/ 300ml :
Try Biotrue multi-purpose solution today – and experience advanced lens care inspired by the biology of your eyes. Biotrue was developed following intensive study on how the eye works naturally to clean, hydrate and keep itself healthy.
Biotrue provides exceptional disinfection and is the only solution that brings together three bio-inspired innovations:
- Matches the pH of healthy tears
- Utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes
- Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active
Biotrue helps keep lenses moist for up to 20 hours, maybe that’s why 97% of people who have tried Biotrue are satisfied with it and prefer it 3:1 over the leading multi-purpose solution.
Key Features & Benefits
- Dual-disinfection system.
- Uses a lubricant found naturally in your eyes.
- Matches the pH of healthy tears.
Cleaning your contact lenses (multi-purpose solutions)
- Wash your hands before handling your contacts lenses.
- Splash a few drops of solution into the palm of your hand and place one of the lenses in it.
- Use small circles when you rub the lenses and be sure to do both sides.
- Rinse them with a contact lens solution once they have been rubbed. This keeps everything from settling back on the lens.
- Repeat daily.
Using a Cosmetic Contact lens? Please ensure following
- Cosmetic contact lenses (including those with zero power) require proper fitting by your eye care professional.
- Follow the contact lens replacement schedule and care instructions recommended by your eye care professional.
- Reusable cosmetic lenses require daily cleaning, disinfection, and storage as recommended by your eye care professional and contact lens manufacturer.
- Always handle contact lens BEFORE applying or removing facials or eye cosmetics
- Do not swap or share contact lenses with anyone.
Consult your eye care professional for more details.